Accessories | Remotes & Controls
Product Overview | Remotes & Controls
All our fire are controlled by remote control hand sets there are three different remotes depending on which fire you choice.
The Dru and Global range of fires we use are designed as two specific types, one for conventional chimney flues and the other for balance flue applications. The convention range has controls integrated into the fire body where the balanced flue fires have a separate control box that houses the control components.
There are three different remote controls for the fires, the basic model controls the flame height, the second ignites the fire, controls the flame height by timer, room temperature, the third includes the Ecowave flame modulation and can also include lighting controls.
- For installation of the gas valve
- Comes standard with most devices.
- RC: Remote Control with temperature display
- RCE: Remote Control with electronic ignition, thermostat and clock functions
- RCH: Remote Control with automatic ignition, thermostat and clock functions (Honeywell)
Remote Control RC
Remote Control RCE
Remote Control RCH